Followers

Monday 18 December 2017

Skiing Tilda & Skiing Edwin Christmas Shaker Ornaments

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge 132 - Anything Christmas Goes  

Skiing Tilda and Skiing Edwin shaker ornaments


Today is our reminder for Challenge 132 - Anything Goes ( option Christmas) at Let's Craft and Create and I hope you can join in and share your creations with us. Here is my DT inspiration for the reminder - 2 hanging shaker ornaments using Skiing Tilda and Skiing Edwin which I coloured with Distress Inks and cut out by hand.



The frames are cut using Just Cutz stitched circles dies with holographic silver cardstock. I used white cardstock for the background and blended it with weathered wood and tumble glass distress inks 

I die cut a round white cardstock the same size as the frame and tore a strip to make hills and I adhered wet glue all over it and added some glitter flakes and stuck to the background with foam pads.


The houses and clouds were cut from Snowglobe by Tim Holtz Dies and coloured by Distress Ink and the Trees from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions which I coloured by Distress Ink and added glitter flakes


That's it! I hope you like them 😉

I would like to enter my projects into -











    

No comments:

Post a Comment